CBS All Access was renamed Paramount Plus when CBS’ parent company Paramount significantly expanded the content available through the streaming service. If you are a Paramount Plus subscriber who wants to cancel (permanently or temporarily) your subscription, you can do so from any device you watch Paramount Plus on.
What Is Paramount Plus
Paramount Plus is a premium membership that unlocks the full potential of your Paramount account. You can watch as many movies as you want, and on up to three devices at the same time. You can enjoy a free month of Showtime on your TV, plus a free week of Showtime on Demand. It’s our way of saying thank you for your loyalty and support and making sure you get the most out of your membership.
How do I upgrade? If you’re not already a member, go to My Account and select “Upgrade Membership.” If you’re already a member, simply sign into your Account and select “Upgrade Membership” in the “My Account” section. You will receive an email from us with instructions on how to access the upgraded service. What happens after I upgrade? What happens if I cancel my subscription? Your Account will be deactivated and no longer be charged.
How To Cancel Paramount Plus Online?
You could cancel Paramount Plus subscriptions from a web browser, smart TV, or gaming console if you subscribed through a browser.
- In a web browser, open Paramount Plus and log into your Account if you haven’t already done so.
- Click Account in the dropdown menu when you hover over your account name at the top right.
- Click Cancel Subscription in the Subscription & Billing section, click Yes, Cancel.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on an iPhone or iPad
You’d need to cancel Paramount Plus from your iOS device if you subscribed through the Apple App Store.
- Open the Settings app.
- Touch your name at the top.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap Paramount+ in the Active section.
- Tap Cancel Subscription and confirm the cancellation.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Android
You could cancel your Paramount Plus subscription in the same place if you subscribed through the Google Play store.
- Open the Google Play app on your Android device.
- Tap your account icon at the top right.
- Select Payment & Subscriptions.
- Then tap Paramount+.
- You can cancel your subscription by tapping Cancel subscription.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on an Apple TV
- Tap the Settings app on the Apple TV.
- Tap Users & Accounts, then choose your Account.
- Click Subscriptions.
- Scroll down to the Active section and tap Paramount+.
- Select Cancel Subscription and confirm your cancellation.
Canceling Paramount Plus on a Roku
Submit a cancellation request on your Roku if you subscribe to Paramount Plus there as well.
- Press the Home button on the remote control.
- Tap the Star button after selecting the Paramount Plus icon.
- Click Manage Subscriptions.
- Click Cancel Subscription and confirm that you want to cancel the subscription.
Canceling Paramount Plus on Amazon Fire TV
Here’s how you can cancel Paramount Plus on an Amazon Fire TV device if you subscribed through Amazon Prime.
- Log onto Amazon.com in your web browser.
- Hover over your name and Accounts & Lists in the top-right corner, and select Memberships & Subscriptions from the dropdown menu.
- Choose Manage Subscription next to Paramount+.
- Select Manage Your Prime Video Channels from the menu.
- Click on Paramount+ in the Prime Video Channels section.
- Confirm the cancellation of Paramount+.